FAYETTEVILLE COMIC CON – JUNE 18th, JUNE 19th and June 20th
Friday, June 18th, 2021
LOAD IN: 1PM until 10PM
Saturday, June 19th, 2021
LOAD IN: 7AM until 9AM
SHOW FLOOR OPEN: 9:30 AM until 6:00 PM
Sunday, June 20th, 2021
Vendors can arrive at 8:00 AM
SHOW FLOOR OPEN: 9:30 AM until 6:00 PM
LOAD OUT: 6PM until 10PM
VENDOR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES AND LOAD IN INSTRUCTIONS
1) The width of our aisles is important for the accessibility of our attendees, especially those who use a wheelchair. Displays and Merchandise are confined to the area allotted. Significantly disregarding the allotted space, shifting the space, or moving the tables/space of other dealers (empty or not) is strictly prohibited. If you are caught breaking this rule, you will be asked to move your displays/merchandise regardless of time or effort needed to correct it. We will be checking on this as always, usually after the room has been completely setup. Penalties will range from not being allowed into the convention in the future, to removal from the spot without refund.
2) Adult (18+) material must be discretely displayed. Graphic images and titles must not be visible to anyone. ID must be checked for adult purchases. Failure to abide by the above may result in immediate expulsion from the convention. No refund will be given.
3) No smoking or vaping inside at any time. This will result in immediate ejection from the venue. You will then be escorted back by security when the show closes to break down your booth / table. There will be no refund.
4) No music is to be played at your booth during show hours, 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM. We have a DJ and scheduled announcements and performances.
5) We reserve the right to prohibit the display of any merchandise that we deem inappropriate. Non-licensed videos, DVDs, and video games, etc. are not permitted. We will investigate reports of non-licensed merchandise and cross-reference materials in question with guidelines and examples provided by websites of the license holders and any other means of communication. Any Dealer caught selling or displaying such will be asked to stop selling and remove said items from the table. Failure to do so may result in immediate expulsion from the convention. No table refund will be given. Fayetteville Comic Con is not liable for any copyright or trademark claims.
6) No convention flyers for other conventions are permitted to be passed out in the dealers’ room, unless pre-approved by Fayetteville Comic Con. We reserve the right to remove any flyers for any reason.
7) All dealers assume full responsibility for the collection and payment of any local state and or federal taxes. All dealers are responsible for any operating licenses that may be required by local, state or federal law.
8) All dealers are fully and solely responsible for their property while on the convention site during and after exhibition hours. It is recommended that dealers obtain adequate insurance to cover loss damage or liability. Neither Fayetteville Comic Con. nor its staff will be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the dealer, dealer’s associates, or property for any reason. The facility will have 24-hour security during the event, from noon on Friday until 10 PM on Sunday.
9) All dealers must have a signed contract on file. Dealer will not be permitted to set up without said signed contract.
10) There is to be no sticking of tape to the convention center walls.
11) There is to be no selling or displaying of any merchandise promoting pedophilia.
12) Contact lens sales are prohibited.
13) No Dealer shall be granted exclusive rights to sell a particular item or type of items.
14) Harassment or intimidation of other dealers is prohibited. There will be a maximum of one warning. Continued violation will result in immediate removal from the premises. You will be permitted to pack your merchandise at the conclusion of the dealer room hours on that day.
15) Neither Fayetteville Comic Con, Inc. nor staff associated with the Crown Expo Center shall be liable for failure to perform its obligations in the event of an “Act of God” (power loss, rain, snow, hurricane, etc), Act of War, or any cause that disrupts the convention. No money will be refunded if such an event occurs although we will make every opportunity to resolve any monies due to the equal advantage of all parties.